Saturday, October 21, 2017

Am I Back Yet?

Good morning/evening/night!

Well, hello there.Yes. It is me. I'm not dead, apparently.

Okay, let me explain. In my defense, I had a lot in my plate at the moment. So, please don't judge me for turning my allegedly "short break" into a complete vacation. It's been a good couple of months in which I dedicated myself to my family, my studies, and, most importantly, myself.

Don't get too excited, though. I'm not back yet. I just wanted to update and let you know I'm fine (no one cares, dude).

I'm not trying to tease you, I swear. But I need some more time to get through all the never-ending exams. So, I promise, and all of you are witnesses, to fully come back by January. Does that sound good? 

I haven't even done anything exciting in the meantime, so don't worry, y'all didn't miss a thing.

Have I been reading anything lately? Of course, tons and tons of books. Okay, that's a lie. I think I read 3-4 books in the last 2 months, which sucks. I have been reading Tower of Dawn for, at least, 3 weeks. What has my life become?

Well, that's all I had to say. I hope some of you are still around... It would be pretty awkward to be telling all this to no one. 

I guess I'll see you next time, bye!

PS: Did you really think I wouldn't use a gif? HA.



No comments:

Post a Comment