Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday

Hi there! How are you doing? I'm super excited because I'm going to the Argentinian Book Fair tomorrow. It takes place once a year and I can't freaking wait. I have to get a lot of books for uni and that's the best place to get them cheaper. I'll also get some non-related school stuff too, but don't tell my mom. There's also an event where colleges from the US come to talk about studying abroad opportunities which is something I'm all for. Anyway, onto the reason you're here! It's Wednesday, and today the theme is: Favorite SFF Cover Art.

Oookay! I love picking covers. Let's do it:

1) The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
 


2) Across The Universe by Beth Revis (book 1 & 2)


Only book 1 and 2 because SOMEONE came up with the idea of switching covers right before book 3. 

3) Newsoul Trilogy by Jodi Meadows


4) The Martian by Andy Weir


5) Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell


There you have it!

See you next time

Which one of my picks is your fave? And what would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment