Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday

Hello there! Don't worry, I'm not as angry as yesterday. How are you guys doing? I'm here today with another T5W! This week's topic is: 5 authors you want to read more from.

I'm not really loyal to authors in particular, but if I have enjoyed a book by them, then I will probably check out their other stuff. There's only a few of them who I'm actually devoted to. If you have read some of my previous posts, you'll probably guess who one of them is (hint: she's blonde). 

Let's get started, shall we?

1) R.S. Grey

Yes, I know I've mentioned her several times before. I absolutely adored Scoring Wilder but then didn't really like Settling the Score. I'm not discouraged by that though, she has plenty of other books. I just need to find the right ones. Definitely looking forwards to checking some out. She is one of the very few New Adult writers I like.



2) Rick Yancey

There will be a pattern here, you'll see I've talked about most of them before. I have read the first two books in the Fifth Wave trilogy. I loved them so I'm definitely going to read the third... at some point. I also want to see what he comes up with next!






3) Benjamin Alire Sáenz

I've only read one book by him, but it's all it took for me to fall in love with his writing. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe was one of my favorite 2014 reads and it has stuck with me. So I really want to check some of his other works.





4) Tahereh Mafi

Oh boy, where do I start with this amazing woman. I have read 3 books by her, so she's not entirely new to me. The Shatter Me trilogy is one of my all-time faves. It's so dark, full of twists and character development. If you haven't already, check it out. I heard she's releasing a new book called Furthermore. Despite it's beautiful cover, I don't really think is my sort of book. We'll see.



5) Sarah J. Maas

Did you guys guess it? Mis SJM is my queen and I shall read anything that she writes. I'm such a sucker for her characters, especially her fae males (wink wink.) I have read all her published books and I got so happy when the Throne of Glass saga got expanded to 7 books. I'm sad to see that the ACOTAR series is coming to an end but I'm so excited to see what's next!

There you go!

See you next time

What's one author you would read forever and ever? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment