Monday, April 24, 2017

Book to Movie Monday: Movies You Probably Didn't Know Were Based On Books Part 1

Hey guys! How are you doing today? I'm posting late, as usual. Oh, well. 

I decided to spice it up a little today, so instead of my usual book to movie, I'm going to try and surprise you with some movies you probably didn't know were based on books.

Let's get started!


1) Pitch Perfect/Pitch Perfect by Mickey Rapkin



2) Legally Blonde/Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown



3) Mrs. Doubtfire/Madame Doubtfire by Anne Fine



4) The Parent Trap/Lottie and Lisa by Erich Kästner



5) The Shawshank Redemption/Different Seasons by Stephen King



6) Psycho/Psycho by Robert Bloch



7) Clueless/Emma by Jane Austen



8) How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days/How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days: The Universal Don'ts of Dating by Michele Alexander and Jeannie Long



9) The Birds/The Birds by Daphne Du Maurier


10) Cruel Intentions/The Dangerous Liasons' by Pierre Chorderlos de Laclos



I was shocked my 90% of these. Literally. I only knew about Pitch Perfect. There's a part 2 coming next Monday!

Did you know about any of these? Do you feel betrayed by movies you thought were original? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment