Thursday, April 13, 2017

Book Tag: Peter Pan

Hey there! It's Thursday which means it's time for another book tag. I was watching the live-action Peter Pan movie the other day. We all know which one, the 2003 one, not the crappy new version (which I have seen so I have every right to criticize.) I think the old version is in my top 5 best children movies along with Mulan and Hercules. It might have to do with the fact that I was absolutely in love with Jeremy Sumpter. Don't deny it, you were too. Anyway, this got me thinking and I looked up some Peter Pan book tags. I found a couple of them that I like so I'm doing a mash-up. Okay?

1) Peter Pan: A book with a main character under 14


I'm currently reading this one, and the main character, Keara is 12. Love this girl!



2) Wendy Darling: A character who takes charge



I was going to pick Celaena from Throne of Glass, but I already mention these books in another one, so I went with Katniss. You all know her mother wasn't really a parental figure, so she always took care of Prim. And once the games started, Katniss also assumed that responsibility with Peeta. She's a tough one, maybe a little too much at times.



3) John Darling: A character with a signature fashion trait



I picked Manon since she has her signature white hair and shark-like teeth. She's an awesome character.



4) Michael DarlingA book character who has a hard time letting things go



For this one I pick Tamlin from Acotar. I can't say much because spoilers, but he definitely has a hard time with letting Feyre go. Ugh. He's such a tool.



5) Tinkerbell: A book with faeries in it



Okay, I will go with The Mortal Instruments saga. We all know how sneaky they are, yet we love 'em.



6) Captain Hook: A villain with a soft side



Ugh, why are SJM's books so fitting for every category? I guess I will go with Snape. He's not really a villain, although he does some shitty stuff. I'm not one of those people who either hate him or love him because I don't care for him as a character. Maybe I will when I finally get around to reading book 3.



7) Smee: A character who is a suck up



This is an easy one, I find this guy SO FREAKING ANNOYING. Sorry for yelling, but I can't stand the man. Again with Harry Potter, I'm going with Gilderoy Lockhart.



8) The Lost Boys: A book with an eccentric cast of characters



For this one I'm picking my babies from The Raven Boys. Blue is probably the most "eccentric" one, but you have to admit that they're all pretty weird in some way or another.



9) Pirates: A book with a villain and a group of minions



Well, even if we don't want to admit it, Kaz and his group are thieves so they could be considered villains. I just love the group so much that I have to include it in some way. If you don't like this then just pretend I picked Voldemort and his followers.



10) Indians: A book that has songs in it.



I have seen the movie but I haven't read this book, so I hope I'm not wrong by assuming there are songs in this one...


I think you got the point. I still love him. HEY he's legal now, so don't judge me.

That was a fun tag! See you next time.

What are your favorite childhood movies? Were you in love with Peter too? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment