Thursday, April 20, 2017

Book Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Reading

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? I'm...tired. Won't lie. But I'm here anyways. It's book tag Thursday, and I chose the 7 Deadly Sins of Reading tag. It sounds really cool so...

Let's get into it!

1) Greed: What's your most expensive book and most inexpensive book?

Do dictionaries count? Because those are certainly expensive and I own quite a few... I'm so boring. I'm sorry, but translators gotta translate, you know? My most inexpensive ones are probably the 3 House of Night books by P.C. Cast I own. I paid $50 (Argentine pesos) for each one, which is like $3.50 us dollars. 



2) Wrath: What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Hmm, I think I'll go with R.S Grey. As I've said in a previous post, I absolutely adored Scoring Wilder, but then I was left quite unimpressed with The Summer Games. I haven't given up on her yet, though. Do you have any good recommendations? 



3) Gluttony: What book have you deliciously devoured over and over again, with no remorse whatsoever?

I think I have mentioned this, but I'm not a re-reader. I prefer reading new books. But if I had to, I would re-read The Hunger Games. In fact, I'm planning on doing so. I really enjoyed those books, so why not?



4) Sloth: What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

Which one haven't I is the better question. I'm always lazy when it's time to pick a book up. I end up enjoying them... most of the time. So, I don't know why it's so hard for me. I have been postponing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for quite a while now. Don't ask why, because I don't even know.



5) Pride: What book do you most talk about to sound like an intellectual reader?

Well, any classic, really. Or any from my lit class at university. The most complicated book I've read is Rayuela by Julio Cortázar. His books are compulsory reads in my country. His novels and short stories demand a deep analysis. Whenever you read one, you have to pause every 5 minutes to look a term or a reference up. So, if you want to feel really stupid every 5 lines, read that book. You get bragging rights after you finish it ;)



6) Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in male or females characters?

Sense of humor. Well, that was easy. For love interests, I like it when they're dark and moody but with a good hidden heart. #basic. And for best friends, I like like honesty. And, again a good sense of humor. 

That t-shirt is 90% boyfriend material

7) Envy: What books would you most like to receive as a gift?

I'd like to get the new illustrated Harry Potter books. All of them, when they get released. They are just SO PRETTY. But, there are so many other books I want too! I can't pick.



That was it! Hope you enjoyed it. Now I can finally go get my much needed rest.

I saw this tag on Lauren Reads YA and was originally created by BookishMalayza.

What did you think? Do you agree with any of my choices? If you could ask for any one book, what would you pick? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment