Monday, March 27, 2017

Music Monday #1

Hello! How's everyone doing? The week's about to begin again but I don't mind. I'm in a great mood. I owe it all to the great music I've been listening to. I thought I could share my current obsessions every once in a while. What do you think? It's a little all over the place, sorry for that.

Let's do it!


On Saturday I remembered that I hadn't seen Moana yet, and so I did. IT'S FANTASTIC! Seriously, guys, if you haven't seen it, do it. The music is so good! Half of the songs got stuck in my mind. In fact, I'm listening to You're Welcome as we speak. I don't think there's a single song Lin-Manuel Miranda has written that I don't love. So, obsession number 1 is the Moana Soundtrack. My faves are You're Welcome, We Know the Way, and Shiny.

My next obsession is Leave Me Lonely by Ariana Grande. I don't particularly like her as a person, but man that girl can sing. Her voice is just perfect. 


If you're ever feeling down, then I can assure you the beat of this song will lift you up in no time. I first heard it when I was watching a dance video, and I haven't been able to stop listening to it  ever since. I'm talking about HandClap by Fitz and the Tantrums


We're now going to talk about my babies, Twenty One Pilots 💘. I've been super obsessed with Screen. It's just so good. Their music doesn't need explanation.


The planets aligned, the universe decided to give us a gift, I don't know what happened but Coldplay and The Chainsmokers made a collab. And, oh dear it's perfect. The lyrics are beautiful. Just listen to Something Just Like This.



And last but not least, a song that everybody will remember from their childhood (well, my childhood at least). I've been listening to You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home by Miley Cyrus Hannah Montana.


I miss the old days, when we were so naive to think that people couldn't recognize a girl with a wig. Plus, adulting is SO hard. Ugh, there goes my good mood. Anyway, I hope I gave you some good suggestions. 

See you on the next one :)

Do you still listen to songs from your childhood? Do you sing in the shower? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment