Saturday, February 25, 2017

PTSS! Is anyone there?





Hello, Hola, Bonjour! Welcome random person who casually stumbled upon my blog. If you have made it this far then congrats, I would have bailed already. I officially welcome you to Inky Reviews

I bet you have no idea of what this blog's about. Clueless, aren't you? Oh, you're not? Okay, smart ass. For those who aren't as smart as some people (yes, I'm talking to you), this blog is mainly focused on book reviews mixed with ocasional book-related news and/or book-to-movie adaptations-related news (wow, that was a mouthful).

I invite all of you book lovers to join me to the dark side *insert evil laugh here*



Well, since this blog is new, I still don't have a sign out. I'll experiment with a few until I find the one.

Peace out, dudes. ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment